It’s Your Money. Your Time. Your Choice.
Get an instant
Health Insurance Quote
Get an instant
- Average unsubsidized family premium: $900 – $2200
- Coverage is mandated and approved under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Covers all 10 “essential health benefits”, including maternity coverage, mental health and substance abuse, prescription drugs, preventive services
- Accepts anyone, regardless of pre-existing conditions
- Backed by a financially-rated insurance company and approved at the federal and state level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Eligible for subsidies for those earning < 400% of the federal poverty level
- Most plans have limited doctor and hospital networks
- Can only enroll during Open Enrollment, Nov 1 – Dec 15 in most areas, or if you qualify for a special enrollment period
- Average family premium: $450 – $750
- NOT health insurance, rather a group of like-minded people sharing medical expenses
- Members are exempt from requirement to carry ACA health insurance
- Members are exempt from ACA tax penalties
- Some healthshare programs cover preventive services.
- Will not cover pre-existing conditions for the first couple years
- Go to any doctor or hospital (with most programs)
- Enroll any time
- Costs are typically less than half the cost of health insurance
Latest Articles From America’s HSA Blog
Online retail giant is no stranger to offering American consumers a myriad of product choices. With the announcement that they now offer the option of buying medical supplies with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), consumers now have an even larger platform to find lower...
When planning for retirement, there’s one variable you can’t predict--how long you’ll live. Everybody wants to live a long, healthy life, but what happens if you outlive your retirement savings? It’s important to have a plan that will allow you to enjoy your...
As people continue to struggle with unaffordable health insurance, the traditional insurance plan is often being swept aside in lieu of the more flexible and less expensive healthshare program. Considered more individualized than other plans, health sharing programs...
749 S. Lemay Ave, Suite A3-116, Fort Collins, CO 80524 | 800-913-0172 | info@HSAforAmerica.com | © 2019 - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: All information on this website is relayed to the best of the Company's ability, but does not guarantee accuracy. Information may be out of date. The content provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee price or coverage. This site is not intended as, and does not constitute, accounting, legal, tax, and/or other professional advice. Determination of actual price is subject to Carriers.